I realized, even though you can win every battle, sometimes it's just best winning the major ones. The saying goes something like this, "You may have lost the battle but you won the war". Well, I'm not too sure how the quote really is but the meaning is there. I fractured my radial bone 2-3 weeks ago and it delayed my school work. I wasn't able to attend Stats, finish a major American Gov't seminar & quiz, and Accounting homework. I asked my accounting teacher via email, he didn't respond and he's a prick anyway. It was a minor grade reduction but the Gov't seminar was worth 20% of my grade thus I wrote a nice persuasive email which he was very courteous and let me make it up. Now the weekend has passed and I finished the majority of it but I am still lagging behind as there is another accounting homework due tomorrow and my Stats midterm Sunday. I'm still falling behind..
Over the weekend, I was showing my roommate Mercel, the webcam chat program called ChatRoullete. I rarely ever go there, almost never but we started having a great conversation with a girl named Kundyz from Kazakhstan. I only heard of Kazakhstan from the movie Borat and understood it was a satire and none of it was true but I realized that it was extremely far from the truth. Kazak people are more Asian than Euro-Slavic. We added each other on Facebook and have spoken to each other for about 2 hours for the past two days. She's quite attractive, educated, and has a good sense of fashion. I barely speak to any of the girls who are chasing me in that amount of time in a week ironically. I also met a Korean girl in Korea which I am hoping to learn Korean before my trip to... you guessed it, Korea.
I've been purchasing more and more products on Amazon. I probably spent about $400 in the last 2-3 days on about 8-9 products. I am addicted to Amazon Prime and I can afford it but is it necessary to have all the nice-ties that I do? Well, I do invest and save a lot so why not splurge a bit? I guess, I can always find reason to my decisions.
A girl named Katy I was talking to a few weeks back told Mercel's daughter that she misses me. How can you miss a person who you stood up numerous times? I generally don't give girls chances after the second flake but it's been said by my Ex's that I just don't give them a chance so I'm trying to be more lenient but it just seems that most girls do not have their act together. Another girl April has been flirting with me quite a bit. Seems like a nice gal, we'll see but I'm busy as it is. Spring break is coming up so maybe I'll take some time to get to know her better. The current girl I was talking to Lena, still messages me bi-daily. Like Katy, she doesn't have anything interesting to say to me thus I have to try to hold the conversation but at the moment, it's just too much effort for me. Then there is Melissa, she has a lot of the things I look for that the other girls don't have, education, smart, funny, nice frame, attractive and stylish but she doesn't seem to give me much attention because.. she is like me. Way too busy. Even though she is the best fit, I just find another reason not make an effort. Kundyz asked me why I am single and I told her that most girls just aren't up to my standards as Mercel blurted out that I am too picky. I feel like this area just doesn't produce enough girls who are A-type like me. I gotta move to the city.. It's past midnight, my thoughts are so un-organized but I need to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment